1.07.2009

Whew!

UPDATE

I have a roommate! The interns are typically encouraged to hold off on the roommate-choosing until arrival into the city; however, being the super-organized, non-procrastinator, early-planner, and oh-so-structured person that I am, I really, really, really wanted to have something secure ahead of time. Naw, I just knew it would take a huge load of stress off of my shoulders :)

So, when Leah [a fellow student teacher] messaged me today with similar concerns and her request, I simply could not refuse! We were able to meet at the student teacher visitation day and we seem to have quite a bit in common, which is absolutely wonderful. I cannot tell you how excited I am :) We do have to be flexible with housing and are anticipating the possibility of adding other roommates to our apartment, but it is just so nice to have something planned ahead of time :) Whew!

2 comments:

Melanie Eccles said...

This is great!! I'm so excited for you! :)

Britt said...

I'm am soo excited for you as well!! That is wonderful news!!