3.27.2009

p.h.o.t.o.g.r.a.p.h.s.

The student teachers in our group (14 total, 7 in our group who teach on the North Side) took a day off school (!!!) and visited Andersonville.


I'd like you to meet our fearless leader and supervisor, Carole. It was St. Patty's Day.


Welcome to Room 105!
Our folktales are now hanging on the cloud board.

The flag to which we, every morning, pledge our allegiance. We also recite the Farnsworth pledge, sing the Star Spangled Banner, and the Farnsworth Fight Song. Old school? Nah.

I love the tall windows.

I had the little ones make Suns - Science and art integration.

They turned out incredibly cute!


My solar system bulletin board.


Every young scientist needs a Space Journal!


Our Concept/Question board on Courage. It's a work in progress.

Counting down the days until it looks like this :)

3 comments:

Britt said...

Betsy!! That school building looks soo much like my Highschool ... the one that was closed down.... Its beautiful!

KelseyJ said...

Looks & sounds like you're having a great time! I love to hear about your adventures! I miss you Besty Boo!

Ang said...

awesome!!! so creative u are...jealousy rages ..haha ;)